He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Friday, October 29, 2010

today was a little bit better

I was afraid to post anything too early today since I jinxed myself yesterday.

I wouldn't say we have turned a corner but he is a little better. Little J-E-L-L-O has stayed down and I think he will be much better tomorrow. Home health was here to de-access the port around 1:00. He probably needs to be up and about a little more often but we are still getting use to the ins and outs of the treatments. Now that we know what to expect hopefully next time will be a little less stressful (maybe?).

The girls went to their Halloween parties at school. They are really excited about Halloween. Emily is a Mermaid, Morgan is a bumble bee (she goes around singing the rap song Imma Be) and Hannah is a pumpkin. Morgan has been my little helper bee lately. After I put Hannah to bed tonight I came out and she was wiping up the kitchen floor. She had spilled some water that she was getting for herself and she was cleaning it up. What 3 year-old gets their own water and cleans up their own mess? She is a very special little worker bee which is much appreciated right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet that Morgan is such a little helper. Glad yesterday was a little better for Craig. Praying next time is better and that the drugs will do their job. Keep up the good work, both of you. You are in a battle but you are not alone.
Many prayers~ Shannon Joe