He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Church

We made it to church this morning. It was great to see some uplifting friends and have some support in our row. This sermon series in on questions you wish you could ask God. Seriously this blog is just not long enough. This week question was "Why?"
Geez.
The sermons for SECC are posted on their websites on Tuesdays if you want to peak in and not fight the traffic in the parking lot. (which is never that bad by the way) http://www.southeastchristian.org/

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord...plans to give you hope and a future."

I'm a little aggravated today so I just hope my plans match God's plans.
Craig is in good spirits other than a little tired this morning. He is not sleeping that great at night with the pain meds. P.S. He is not medicine that help heal him from the procedures he had last week. Which will set him up for chemo and eliminate some issues. Nothing to really do with the actual cancer just yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I have moments or hear things that seem to be speaking directly to me, I say "it's a God thing"...I pray that you continue to have these kinds of moments daily. Many of my "must be a God thing" moments comes from me listening to sermons:) God is amazing. He doesn't allow us to be a part of anything that He can't get us through:)