He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, October 7, 2010

port

craig is in surgery getting his port put in. they finally found some pain medicine this morning that got his pain down to a 0 which hadn't been there since lunch yesterday. That was great news going into another procedure. we will probably stick with that medicine until he feels better. I still hope to get out of here tomorrow but he has to be feeling better.
prayers for a smooth port placement.

PS thanks S+A for the loaner laptop, much easier to write everything on this rather than 20 text messages. 

3 comments:

KLB said...

Cancer is not too big for God. God is with you. God is with your girls. God is with Craig. Prayers are going on across Kentucky. You told me one night when Viv was diagnosed to sit in the dark and feel the prayers not the pain. I encourage you to try and do the same. I know it is hard but try to feel the love surround you rather than this. Day by day, minute by minute you will come through this.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Not only are prayers going across Kentucky they are happening in Idaho as well. I will be having Craig added to our prayer chain at church. I wish that I could be there to just give you a great big hug, but I can't, so just know that I am hugging you in my mind. Stay strong and God understands if there are days that you are angry and just don't understand things just spend more time talking to Him during those times and He will provide the answers and the comfort. Love you.