He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday night - date night

We do date night on Saturdays quite often when we can. My mom comes over about 4:30 and watches the girls while we go to church and then to dinner. I like taking the girls to church on Sundays b/c they get so much out of their classes but I am not going to lie it is so much easier to get in and out of there when it is just the two of us.
The question series continues. This week's question: What?
What do you want me to do with my life? What are the plans you have for me? etc. We went over Romans 12 and talked about circumstances builds character which made me think of Romans 5. Someone emailed it to me the other day to read.
Romans 5 Therefore since we have been justified through faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ through whom we have gained access by faith into the grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so but we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us because God has poured out his love for us into our hearts by the holy spirit.
great series, very timely

the song right before the sermon was AMAZING! I of course can't remember the title but the overall theme: LUKE 1:37 FOR NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. (good news for us!)

After the service we went to Carrabas and ate our leafy green liver cleaning salads. :) That darn billirubin count better go down. I think we have eaten a garden and a half this weekend.
Craig said he felt like a real person having dinner out. I guess he meant he didn't feel like a cancer patient. I don't know.

great date night with a great date (minus the ugly pancreas)

No comments: