He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

rest of the day

sorry we couldn't catch an Internet connections this afternoon. They did the second chemo drug and Craig got sick on it so they delayed about a half hour and gave him some more nausea meds. He finished the drip and we got set with home health for the third chemo med. He is exhausted. Just drained right now. He was queasy coming home and I have a feeling it will be a hangover type nausea tomorrow.

I got Emily to dance but he stayed here to rest rather than coming along.

I hope that he gets a good night sleep and some of the effects from chemo are very temporary.

Very long day and we haven't eaten dinner yet. sighhhhh.

I can't say things are going well but this is the first round we will know better for next time what works.

Please pray for a recovery from the day of chemo and that we are on the road to healing.

1 comment:

Jim Fine said...

I have total confidence in Craig and his resiliency. I'm sorry that I haven't communicated yet, but we had issues in the office, and I've been very slowed down. I miss his presence at BNI, and, particularly our monthly luncheons when we got to know, respect, and trust each other, both personally and professionally. I hope to see Craig soon and feeling better.
My best regards and wishes. i'll be keeping Craig and all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jim Fine