He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Sunday, January 2, 2011

just odds and ends for tonight

Quick note, Craig is doing good. No naps today and a day of church, playing wii with the girls, oh and trying to fix the stupid vacuum, grrr I think it is junk. Hopefully this week is on the upswing and we will be in good shape both with the chemo side effects and this cold. I realize this cold is minor in comparison but when mama goes down the house goes down with her...
Craig did start taking megace (sp?) which is an appetite simulate and I think it is working. It should make him feel better overall and hopefully help with his energy level. I think this week we will try to meet with a nutritionist in Prospect to get some ideas on how he can increase his energy level and gain some more weight in between treatments.

I will be eager to see the tumor market number on Tuesday. We are under the assumption that things are going in the right directions. It will be devastating if that number is higher than 117. I am not sure I ever posted about the mixed response CT scan but the tumors in the liver could be bigger than before b/c they might be dead on the inside due to effects from the chemo which would be good news. That is a maybe but likely with the tumor marker number decreasing. So we will see what the numbers are not this Tuesday but the following Tuesday the 11th.

I am working on a post on reflection of 2010, should be done by 2012. :) all in good timing, right?
Off to bed with some Tylenol PM...again.

No comments: