He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"I will not lose my mind" repeat. "I will not lose my mind"

This is the quote that I said all day today. "I will not lose my mind" "I will not lose my mind" "I will not lose my mind" "I will not lose my mind"
Craig isn't feel well. I think he has some acid-ridden stomach issues that are far worse with chemo meds and a cancerous tumor in the way. He was down for the count all day. The doctor's office called in a prescription which sounds like an easy process: have prescription called in, person drives through to pick up prescription, person drives prescription home, patient takes medicine, patient feels better. Simply enough? Why then was I running through my second stop at the second Kroger in Victoria Secret flannel pajama pants at 8:45p tonight? I will spare you the details but that process sometimes isn't has easy as it should be. laugh all you want, I am in that Kroger so darn much those people know me and now they know what my favorite pair of PJ's look like!
I do hope that Craig feels better tomorrow.
tomorrow is another day...hopefully I will wear real clothes in public tomorrow rather than PJ's.
here's to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lavin said...

Hope today has started off better!! Heck, I've seen people at church in their PJs, not kidding!! Hope Craig is feeling better too...lots of prayers continue from me and all of us at our household. Love you lots...PLEASE call me if you need me to help you with something, I promise I am always here to help! (PS, I have one of Hannah's bottle tops and 2 little toys that were left at our house. I'll drop them off one day this week, or I'll give them to Rich and he can bring them to school and put them in Emily's or Morgan's bag.)