He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

it's me again - tumor marker

ya'll tired of these bits and pieces?
okay before I tell ya the tumor marker.
Craig was born on January 17th 1978.
1/17/78

last tumor marker on 12/22 was 117
today's tumor marker: 78!!

does anybody else thinks that is strange?

the tumor marker tell us not the size of the mass but how active the cancer is in the body. the goal is less than 47.

so the tumor marker is going in the right direction, we just need a strong body.
keep praying for our miracle.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

God works in mysterious ways!! Yay for great news!!

Nikki said...

What great news! Proof that those prayers are working.

Virginia Schulte said...

Michelle and Craig,
So happy to hear the numbers are going in the right direction. God is answering our prayers. I thought you might find comfort in John 16:33. "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." Jesus is with you every step of the way, he promises.

Meagan Sisk said...

Great news! The Lord is there for us; we just have to pay attention!

Rick Blair said...

Fantastic! Congratulations.

Lavin said...

Very good news! We will continue to keep praying!

Unknown said...

Laura told me about the 1/17 --117, but now I am totally blown away by the '78....wonderful' confusing' amazing!