He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

today was not that much different than yesterday

I did wear real clothes in public today so I guess that is a plus but Craig's pain persist. We are going to the doctor tomorrow to see if it is an acid-ridden stomach or pancreatitis. We shall see more to come.
I really hate that my kids have to see this stuff. They were talking in the car this morning on the way to school about which days he was feeling okay and which days he is just "so tired from the medicine."
I hate that they understand as much as they do. I do think that Emily is understanding more of the seriousness of the situation. She said the other day, he has been on that medicine a long time. I then I told her that he would be on it until about derby. Not sure how she felt about that.

Anyway wish us luck that this is just an acidy stomach and nothing that will linger. His stet replacement procedure is Monday so if it is the stet that is out of place then that will be taken care of early next week.

No comments: