He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, January 24, 2011

still fine.

Craig is doing pretty darn good this round. Other than being extra tired and some stomach issues yesterday he is doing really good. Friday and Saturday after a Tuesday treatment are usually his most tired days and he was up and about all day both days. We went to lunch and ran errands Saturday and went to see a movie Saturday night. We saw "No Strings Attached" it was girlie than I thought it was going to be but pretty cute and funny.
Sunday he was feeling just okay but and just watched the Bears game and they was the extent of the activity for the day. I took the girls sledding which was hilarious. Long story, short I think Morgan is more of a summer sports kind of gal. Hilarious. The first time we went down she got off the sled and cursed and was yelling at me and Emmy. I could have peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. The second time down the hill she was in the middle, between me and Em, rather than the front and I was leaning back to stop the sled and when the sled stopped she "YOU ARE LAYING ON ME, MOMMY!" She was very adamant that she was done and Emily could have stayed about another hour. Another activity that is better with two parents but I am doing my best here. Anyway, we had an awesome time (well me and Emmy did). I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time. Wish Craig could have joined us, maybe next year. :)

No comments: