He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well goodness! 117!!

Craig just called the doctor's office for his tumor marker and it is down to 117! That is a big decrease.
Well holy crap.
I am trying not to get too excited b/c it is a marathon not a sprint and this disease will kick ya square in the gut when you think you are doing okay. And honestly I am really not use to good news these days but that number is something to celebrate.
I asked if they read his birthday rather than the tumor market number and he said no she was comparing it to the old one from two weeks ago so there you have it!
117!

"For I know the plans I have for you and not to harm you, plan to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

I pray that His plan for us to be done with this cancer stuff and the treatment to continue to move in the right direction!
Yeah for 117!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

6 comments:

Virginia said...

So happy for all of you. what a wonderful Christmas present.

Rick Blair said...

...and God blesses us - everyone!
Merry Christmas!

Meagan Sisk said...

Your news made my day... my week! Celebrate every victory, big or small - they will lead to winning the war. Enjoy the blessings, and Merry Christmas!

Carla said...

Woo hoo! Merry Christmas! Enjoy your weekend!

Krissie White said...

Hurray for good news!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Have a Merry Christmas! I hope to get a letter/picture in the mail in time for the new year...but who knows...Love you guys and praying daily for you!