He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tuesday is treatment Day

Tomorrow is another treatment day at Norton. He isn't feeling 100% after fighting that virus this weekend but I doubt his white blood cells are too low not to take the necessary evil. I am not even sure they will take a tumor marker count tomorrow since we will be doing a CT scan on the 20th which is just a short week away. Keep us in your prayers tomorrow for little side effects and effective treatment. We just need to get back on the prayer train and the land of hope instead the island of worry.

Also pray for Hannah, she has a cold and I would love for her to wake up tomorrow morning feeling better since I don't have much choice on whether to drop her off at daycare or not. She can't exactly go to the oncologist all day with us. Even with snot running out of her nose she is still so pretty.

I will post pictures of Emily birthday soon. She was so pleased with all her gifts. What a big birthday she had.

1 comment:

M and M Madsen said...

Michelle - I am Gwen's friend from down the street, and I wanted to let you know that my family prays for yours every day. Your strength is an inspiration. God Bless.