He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Sunday was just fine. He is slowly gaining on it. We went to church but that was a bit too much too soon but he made it through the service.

He walked to a couple houses trick or treating with me and the girls then headed back home. The girls had a blast. Emmy had an Ariel wig and we put some make-up on and she was just so pleased. Morgan went around stinging people in the house, funny funny. Could they be any different in personalities?!
Pictures when we get the software on the laptop.

He is a little frustrated that he is not getting his energy back quicker and is worried about how much weight he has lost. All in good time and with patience.

Emily, Morgan and I read the kemoshark book and it was good but not as good as the other one. It was a little over their heads with what the kemoshark was doing. It went into cancer cells and good cells etc. It was also made to explain breast cancer so the patient was a mom. Some of the side effects weren't the same so it was just okay. After we read that we looked through our kid bibles for stories of Jesus healing people. I wasn't going to let kemoshark take the credit for this healing!! They had a few more questions but nothing out of the ordinary. Morgan wanted to read the kemoshark again but it was mainly for the shark part of it not for the learning about chemo.

Hopefully this week is uneventful and he continues in the right directions.
more to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am still praying for you and your family every day. The power of prayer works!. I know!!! I wish I had something terrific to cheer you up, make you smile, etc... but this is something that only God has the answers for. Stay strong. I am here for you if I can help you in any way. I don't know how much you are being brought meals etc. Please let me know how I can help. maybe it is gift cards for resturants...I know you are tired and just don't want to cook every night. I just want you to know that I am thinking of you and I am here for you for whatever!!!.. Please let me help you and your family in some way. Stay strong ! God loves you all!!

Gina Tutwiler

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
First thing I do want to tell you how thankful I am for your updates on this blog. You make me laugh and make me cry. Please don't ever stop blogging.
I am in Craig's BNI and I think of you and your family daily. My thoughts and prayers are daily as well. I have told my family to add you all to prayers.
Please tell Craig Hello and that we miss him.
Tell him we are all praying for him and you all!!
Keep up the great work you are doing. You are a very strong lady.
Will continue to pray for you all.
Myrtle Rose