He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, November 11, 2010

You can either laugh or cry

I chose to laugh until about 7:00 tonight, let it just wasn't funny any more. 

Craig is doing about a billion times better this time. He is eating, he is around house, he is talking without feeling like he is going to throw up. He can keep his eyes open without throwing up.We took a walk in the neighborhood this afternoon since it was so nice out. all great things.

What is wrong is the darn (a different word was used this evening) plumbing in this house. The tub backed up into the toilets and than the toilets backed up into the other bathtub. Awesome. let me tell ya, awesome. grrrrrr

We are so thankful that Craig is doing so much better this time around. He was much stronger going into the treatment and they had a much better plan at the office during his treatments. He is looking forward to home health coming tomorrow afternoon so he can be "cordless"

And I am looking forward to the plumber coming! grrrrr

5 comments:

The Dant's said...

Hooray! We are so happy that things are going better this round.

Anonymous said...

Horray for Craig doing better. Have prayed this week. And I definitely hope your plumbing is fixed ASAP ASAP ASAP.
Shannon Joe

Meredith Landorf said...

We are so glad it went a little smoother this time. I am sorry about the plumbing. I hope it is an easy fix.

sara said...

Yeah!!!!! I was planning to send you a text this morning to see how he was feeling after this round, but thought I'd check in on the blog first - glad I did! I'm so happy you all were able to get out and take a walk yesterday morning - praying that it stays like this after each round.

And darn it, I forgot to text you the name of a plumber as I said I would - sorry, pregnancy brain strikes again! Sounds like you all have one, though - if you end up needing someone else for whatever reason, just let me know and I promise this time I'll remember to send you some info!

Cheryl said...

Yea!! Sooooooo glad he's tolerating it better this time! Hooray for a good plan of action! I'm honestly glad the problem is with your house/plumbing than Craig's treatment! But hope you get that resolved too!