He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trying to keep from going crazy

After my treatments, I'm very tired and today I probably spent 80% of the day laying in my bed. This will drive you crazy. My big movement today was riding in the car to go pick the girls up from school and the sitter. That's why I am on here. I have to consciously find something to do to keep me busy or to give me an excuse from laying in bed because it's hard to get motivated to do something. Jumping on here takes some effort on my part. I'll only sleep so long through the night so I generally try to keep myself up until 11. I also just found out that Michelle wanted to blog tonight and she wants me to stop. I'll wrap up quickly Michelle. Anyhow, hopefully I'll be bouncing back tomorrow and I'll survive if it is not until Saturday. I'm looking forward to hopefully a good week next week and then (maybe) just 5 more treatments of this fun stuff. The doctor said if everything seems to be good after my treatments that it is reasonable I'll be able to live life without treatments which means I can maybe live life and get stamina built back up. This would also scare me though too not taking anything so we'll be seeking a few opinions on best plan of action. Hopefully I'm not getting ahead of myself either here so maybe I should stop planning my months from now. I've killed enough time on here now so I think I'm going to start the bedtime process. God bless!

1 comment:

Rick Blair said...

Never stop planning. I hope your recovery time becomes short and you guys have a great weekend.