He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, February 3, 2011

thankful thursday

I saw on another blog thankful Thursday. Every Thursday she makes a list of things she is thankful for.
today I am thankful for so much. I have an amazing circle of friends that are ridiculously reliable. I am thankful for friends that I are strong enough to have tough conversations. I am thankful for a mom that loves my girls. I am thankful for a brother than adores my girls. I am thankful for my husband's cancer numbers going in the right direction. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful for the soldiers that fight for our freedom. I am thankful for a church that is amazing. I am thankful for a loving husband. I am thankful for a challenging job. I am thankful for pretty little girls.
I am most thankful for a God is always there.

I pray that tomorrow is a good day for Craig tomorrow and then we can be thankful for a good day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I am thankful for you, Craig and the girls!!

So glad we got to spend some time together today while the 5 girls played. I think we both needed that!