He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, February 28, 2011

back from the CT scan

We won't have results until tomorrow when we visit with Dr. Hamm before the treatment. I was very anxious last time b/c it was the first scan since treatment started but I am not extremely anxious today for some reason. I assume that we are moving in the right direction since Craig is feeling so much better than before and continues to feel good. He hasn't felt the pain in his side for a long while now so we are assuming that the tumor has shrunk. We will know tomorrow for sure.

I will post pictures of Morgan's birthday party soon. It was hard to get some good shots since everyone was bouncing in the bounce-houses and my camera has that focus delay. Great camera, but not good for an active 4 year old. More to come.

No comments: