He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Some random thoughts

1. I feel very positive right now, almost too positive which scares the heck out of me.
2. I'm lucky this chemo is working so far, I'm in the minority.
3.  My sister's friend at Southwest gave me a buddy pass which is good for a free roundtrip flight anywhere Southwest goes.  I'm not going anywhere right now but it feels good I have a little slip laying on my dresser that can get me the heck out of here and on a warm beach in just a couple of hours whenever I want.
4.  My biggest thing to look forward is a family vacation to Hilton Head which I pray everyday I'm healthy enough to do this summer.
5.  I told Michelle I have to get to Wrigley Field this summer.  I again pray for a good summer.
6.  Morgan's B-Day is in 9 days; the girls' birthdays are a yearning of mine.
7.  Tomorrow our blog will get it's 45,000th hit, that's a lot of love and we feel it.  I hope you are the lucky one.
8.  I'm watching The Great Outdoors right now, classic movie.
9.  I'm looking forward to 2 family weddings this September, again, need good health.
10.  I'm not looking forward to Tuesday for next treatment but am looking forward to my next CT scan on Feb 28th.

God is still working miraculously in my life and I hope He is in yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, we've been thinking of you guys!
It hurts my heart for what you are going thru. And reading your comment about the young family struggling with Ovarian (what my Mom died of) gives me chills. Sending prayers to your family and theirs.
Kathy F.