He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, February 17, 2011

thankful thursday

back with bullet points. this post will do me some good right now.
Tonight I am thankful for:
-Starbucks
-my job it is great distraction and the people in my industry are funny (it is a requirement to be sarcastic)
-Grey's
-my house and especially the new hardwood floors
-my friends
-my friends
-my friends
-all the rest of the Craig's organs that don't have cancer
-my girls are so cute

The girls school, Vanguard Acedemy, has been amazingly good to us. They let Hannah go whenever we need her to with no notice. We have dropped them off on days at a moments notice. They have checked in with the girls to make sure they are doing okay in class. Ann and her team have been so good to us. I hope one day we will be able to repay them in some way.

We do have so much to be thankful for.
Sometimes I have to remind myself of that.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad that Thursday was a good day!