He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Friday, February 11, 2011

thankful thursday (on friday morning)

So many things to be thankful for. I have a VERY clean house. Some wonderful angel sent me a gift certificate for a 2-hour house cleaning. The crew came on Tuesday. This house has never been so clean. I didn't want to use the microwave it was so clean. So the agency called this morning to make sure everything went okay and said that this angel has provided this service once a month! WHAT! Once a month!!! I just sat there at the kitchen table in shocked. shocked. Once a month! It wasn't an inexpensive service. Tears at the breakfast table. I have tried to guess who could be this kind to us? With all the meals that come in and the prayers and now this has been provided b/c of the wonderful people. The biggest blessing is the list that goes through my mind of he potential people that could have done this for us. God has provided an unbelievable support system for us. Thank you!!!!!!

I am so thankful for my friends. There are people that help me DAILY! Special thanks to my former assistant, now wonderful friend, Emily who watched he girls last night while Craig and I went to the Overcoming Adversity group at SECC. Emily, they love you. Morgan was in a great mood this morning. And their braids look great. thanks. ;)

I am so thankful for Southeast and its many blessings it has provided. Last night as Craig spoke at the group there were people that poured out there stories of ways God has provided in their lives. They GET IT. God has the ability to let peace and joy in the house even in this situation. He can make that CT scan clear and that is our prayer. It is not too much for Him. He has been with each of he rotten situations described in that room and He is the answer.

thank you for the prayers.

Also please add a family to the list. I found a cancer blog awhile back and I have been following their story. They also have three kids (they even have an Emily). The wife has battled ovarian cancer for four years. She has decided against any further treatment after much prayer. She is letting go and letting God. Please pray for peace in their home. They are an inspiration and we pray for their family in the upcoming weeks. Add Kristi and Brian and kids to the list.

Looking forward to the warmer weather next week.

No comments: