He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, November 28, 2011

How did it go this morning?

I'm getting a bunch of text messages asking how today went.
Not much to say. We were home by 11:30 after the start of Gemzar and Craig slept all day.
He may have slept b/c of too many anti-nausea meds to start the day off with or it could have just knocked him down b/c of the shape he is in at this point. Not sure.
One day at a time.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
This scripture is pinned to my bulletin board downstairs in the office. It still speaks to me. I know His plan for our life is far better than what I would have imagined. At this point it is hard to say that but I trust Him enough to ride the roller coaster to see what He has in store.


I will post later. Kyle Idleman had an AMAZING sermon this weekend about being filled with the Holy Spirit. I felt like I was in a pep rally... so much to say...I have to get it all together... we are so blessed to have him at SECC.

2 comments:

Lavin said...

Praying for a nauseous free night and good nights sleep for you and Craig and the girls. Love you lots, thank you for the update!

Rick Blair said...

Brother James Kelly was the President of St. X when Craig was a student. Brother James often consoled families facing difficult times with this saying: “faith is only faith when we are hanging on by our fingernails.” I have come to know the depth of your faith as a family over these past months and it is truly the beauty of God's presence in your lives. Giod bless and keep you all next to His heart.