He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, February 16, 2012

thankful Thursday

Craig via Michelle typing b/c if you have recieved a text from Craig after 9:00 you know he shouldn't be typing. 

-I'm thankful that Uncle Brad made into town save and sound.
-I'm thankful the increase pain meds have worked
-I'm thankful the girls are excited about this weekend. Pool party for Morgan's B-Day with the fam.
-I'm thankful for the continuous prayers.

Michelle:
I am thankful for my peeps at church. My facing adversity group is so encouraging and wonderful. I am so thankful to have a great group to call home.
I am also so thankful great friends and the support of so many.

Have a good night.

3 comments:

Christi Breehl Diaz said...

I am so incredibly inspired by the strength and faith you guys have shown through this. I know Craig from grade school and I am so sad that this is happening to such a great person and his young family. You guys are constantly in my thoughts and prayers and may God continue to guide you guys in this journey.

Jason Breit said...

I am Thankful to have the Merimee's in my life. Thank you Lambda Chi, Thank you Craig, and Thank you God!!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that you all have maintained a sense of humor through this. I am thankful that you have been faithful through this. Most importantly, I am thankful that Craig has been a light of Christ through this. Matthew 5:15 We can all learn from your example. Always praying for His hands to be around you and His perfect will to be done. Hugs from BG.

Mindy