He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just Another Day

I'm still hanging in here physically but these days can be tough.  I feel mostly similar to how I've been feeling.  I'm still tired and the last few days seem as though I've been a little more tired.  After today I'm a little worn out.  This amount of stress builds up sometimes and it's hard to deal with.  I can become hard to deal with.  Somedays I'm great, some days I'm hanging on a string.  I do need some good time.  Michelle has been great to me and I hate it when I become hard to deal with, I'm sorry for letting the day get the best of me!  We'll take prayers for support and strength, this is hard.  I'm worried the being tired is taking over.  That's all I've got for today.

7 comments:

Kim Smith said...

A friend of mine once told me, "don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright...". Don't be worried, don't be scared. At the end of that string is 'home'. A place where you, family and friends will all be together again at sometime or another. I picture 'home' to be a good day everyday. Who knows, maybe you and your dad will get a paper route together again;)??

I was scared of going to see god (going 'home') but because of you I no longer have my worries. It seems like you are at peace and ready to start your next journey. It is not goodbye but see you later. It was good to hear from you this evening. Sleep well my friend! I am sending you my prayers.

Kim Leatherman said...

Craig and Michelle, we are praying for you and your family. You are walking in obedience and grace. His mercies are new every morning. Lamentations 3:22-24 Hold on to his promises!

Rick Blair said...

Craig,
My first year teaching I was at a convention and bougth a sign that read, "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." I thew it away after Margy and I got married, because my "rope" and the "knot" were the love we have for each other.

You have four beautiful "knots" to make your days worthwhile and I know how appreciative you are of them.

You and your four girls are in our daily prayers.

God Bless

Unknown said...

Really started to worry about you in the last week or two. You and your family (Hi Michelle) are never far from thoughts and prayers - and I mean several times a day.

One minute at a time... Every single one is precious. Don't overdue it.

With Much Love.... MK

Anonymous said...

Praying for you always and that God continues to wrap his loving arms around you and your family. Your family is so inspiring and positive. Thank you for your strength and courage.

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord. 2Peter 1:2

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Craig. Above all I am wishing you peace throughout each day.

Elizabeth C. said...

Your family is in my prayers! I don't know you and your family personally but I know the hard reality of a loved one with pancreatic cancer. I pray for strength for you and your family daily! May God give you all an extra dose of strength, peace, and anything else you may need.