He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Perfect Summer Read: Heaven is for Real

Last week in Hilton Head I started and finished a great easy read. I had to pass this along.
Craig read it since we have been back and passed it along to a good friend already.

Book: What I Learned from a Simple Blessing

This book is adorable and comforting. I am not much of a speed reader but this book took me only three days to get through with a very busy schedule on vacation. I would recommend this book to ANYONE. ANYONE that plans to die ever should read this but there is not a morbid page in the book. It is told from the perspective of a 4-year-old which means anyone can understand it but highlights the toughest scriptures to study (Revelations) so that even the most educated biblical scholar can get something out of it. I can't say enough about this book. It is really really good.


great read. get it. don't delay. read it. trust me.

1 comment:

jane said...

Craig and Michelle - I couldn't agree more! This is a wonderful book and truly a must read for everyone. Gave us such hope in the wonders of eternity just waiting for us!

Mom and I have been following your blog for some time. You are such an inspiration, both in your honesty and in your dogged faith. Mom was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last fall, inoperable. She's had radiation and is now on a fairly "successful" regimen with Gemzar, but still we struggle with the day to day. It's a comfort to read your posts and know we're not alone.

We're keeping you in our prayers - trusting in a Big God. Thank you for being a blessing to us. Sincerely, Jane