He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It

Martina McBride - I'm Gonna Love You Through It: Eleven

I can't watch this without crying. It is so touching. The lovely lady in pink is one of my radio reps in Nashville.
Note: Don't watch this at work. Seriously, trust me.

Tomorrow is chemo day. We are hoping Craig has a better time with the nausea this time around and not have to take the AMEND (extra nausea med that was needed last time). It works but also causes a "hang-over" type effect that lags the recovery time. So prayers for a better and less "eventful" recovery and an effective treatment tomorrow.

Thanks for the support and prayers. The conversations that this situation brings up are heart-breaking and unbearable especially for a couple in their 30s. I think by the time you are 80 you are wiser and more at peace with life and death in general. I guess I could be wrong but sometimes I have to just walk away from conversations b/c they are too much to bear. little and big.

The little things like the fuse box. We were taking down a broken fan in the girls room and I don't know how to use the fuse box and Craig asked if I wanted "fuse box 101" the other day. You know... just in case... I don't want to learn about the *%&^  fuse box! followed by a tearful temper-tantum.
Ugh.



No comments: