He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Sunday, March 18, 2012

We are admitted

We are admitted and Craig is remaining comfortable right now. He has repeated he is ready to go.
He will remain here until he takes residence next to his dad in heaven.

It was difficult watching EMS wheeling him out of our house knowing he would never be there again.

Emily and Morgan came up for a bit this morning but it was too much for them.

Please pray for us.

God, when ever your ready...

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the presents nor the future, nor any power, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separation us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers prayers and more prayers to your family. You are an amazing woman.

sara said...

Prayers for continued peace and comfort. We are here for you morning, noon and night. If I can help with the girls or ANYTHING you need, please do not hesitate for one second to call at any time. I love you all.

Krissie White said...

Oh Michelle, we are praying so hard for you, your girls, and Craig.

Anonymous said...

God be with you all at this time. I have been thru this battle, too. You are filled with God's Grace. May his angels lead you all to the peace you seek. Thank you for sharing this journey.

Ms. Bright said...

Please know we are praying for all of you. May you feel the blanket of His perfect peace around you!

Faith And Hope said...

My heart goes out to you sweetheart. I am so sorry, please know you have your Pancan family here for you anytime day or night. I'll be praying for you & you family♥ All of my love to you & your your family. <3Hugs♥

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you sweetheart. I am so sorry, please know you have your Pancan family here for you anytime day or night. I'll be praying for you & you family♥ All of my love to you & your your family. Hugs♥