He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hannah 1st Birthday by Michelle

If you would have asked me a year ago about Hannah's 1st birthday I would have teared up. We knew that she was going to be our last baby and I was savoring every little baby moment. As the days and months went on this year I was ready to have a 1-year old. I wasn't weepy or anything like that. She is learning so many new things and so expressive that I am excited for to be able to participate in more family activities.

This year has been full of ups and downs but her smile and giggles were always there to pick us up when we needed them. She is very affectionate and loves to cuddly. Instead of waving Bye- bye she blows kisses that will melt your heart.

For her birthday we had a pasta dinner on Tuesday with cupcakes for dessert.  She received a bitty baby from American Girl store. Hers looks like Morgan's but I think she was excited to have her own.




This weekend we had a small party with friends and family. We rented a bounce house for the backyard and had a great lunch. One of my dear friends from UK makes cakes and she made Hannah's cakes for the party. It turned out so cute. Loved it.
 





We really enjoyed celebrating our baby girl's first birthday. She is so sweet. Emily and Morgan loved celebrating too. Hope everyone had a great weekend.


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

No comments: