He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Holiday World weekend

Every summer we head to Holiday World for a day of fun with the girls. We planned on leaving Hannah with a sitter but as the weekend got closer I felt bad for leaving her behind when this has been such a wonderful summer tradition for our family. So Hannah did join us and had a blast. She loved the merry-go-round and the little rides that she could go on with her sisters. Emily and Morgan enjoyed more rides this year than in years past. We didn't spend a lot of time in kiddie land b/c they were enjoying the larger rides this year. After lunch we went to the water park and they love that place. It was great trip. We went on Saturday and I will say it was very crowded, I don't think we will go on a weekend again but it was still fun. There were a couple times that I thought to myself, I won't be able to do this by myself if Craig isn't here next year. Fear of being a single mom even creeps in even among the splashing and fun. I quickly dismissed that fear and told myself to just enjoy today and don't worry about what we will do next year.

My extended family stayed at the campgrounds and we met up with some in the park and then more for dinner. I do hope next year we will be in a position to stay the night and add camping to the weekend. We shall see.


 








No comments: