He will have no fear of bad news, his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Monday, April 18, 2011

Recovering from ERCP

Today went fine as far as the procedure was concerned.  The doctor pulled out the 2 stents I had in place and put in one new metallic stent which should last me 6 to 18 months.  I went in at 8 and I was released to go home around 1:30.  The anesthesia got me when I got home and unfortunately made me sick.  I was hoping for an easier recovery but ended up pretty much sleeping in bed the entire rest of the day.  I still feel a little queazy and didn't get to eat much at dinner tonight.  I think tomorrow will be better.  Next appointment up will be CT scan next Monday.

2 comments:

KLB said...

Thought about you guys all day yesterday. Lots of love and prayers!
Kristen

Rick Blair said...

I hope each of you has a Blessed Easter. Let's pray for good news on Easter Monday.